INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE
HANDLERS ID OR RENEWAL CARD
In order to expedite your Alcoholic Beverage Handlers ID application processing, the Lakehurst Police Department asks that you follow the instructions outlined below. All the forms and the instruction sheet required for the application process are available here. The forms will require the free Adobe Reader software to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click here to download it. Once you have this program, you can print the forms online, and fill them out. The format below will be followed by applicants when they are applying for and indentification cards or wish to renew same.
- The applicant shall obtain the proper application form from this Police Department or his/her employer.
- Fingerprinting is NO LONGER done by the Lakehurst Police Department for alcoholic beverage control permit applicants. You must contact the New Jersey State Police contracted vendor, MorphoTrak at (877) 503-5981 or click here to visit their website. The applicant must come to the Lakehurst Police Department to pick-up the necessary paperwork which is required by MorphoTrak.
- The application shall be completely filled in, signed, and notarized.
- Upon returning the complete application, the applicant will turn in:
- The completed and notarized application form.
- A cashiers check, certified check, or money order in the amount of $100.00 Payable to The Lakehurst Police Department.
- Two (2) color passport-size photographs of the applicant.
NOTE: If you do not have all of these items with you when dropping off the completed application, none of the items that you do have will be accepted from you.
RENEWAL OF IDENTIFICATION CARD
- The applicant will obtain a renewal form from this Police Department.
- The renewal application will be completely filled in, signed by the applicant and notarized.
- The renewal form will be returned to this Department together with a cashiers check, certified check, or money order in the amount of $50.00 payable to the Lakehurst Police Department.
NOTE: You must bring your your old ID card with you.
DOWNLOAD THE INITIAL AND RENEWAL APPLICATION